Four Four Two Mag.

That's a great cover, love all of the new kits and the keepers kit, Love how Bobby is wearing his scarf ;0)

daveduke67 said:
Is this the one?

210ku1g.jpg
i would say this is an accurate front cover.

quiet_riot said:
How would one go about getting a decent sized-version of that without the text?!

It's a terrible photoshop - look at the size of Manchinis head in comaprison to his body. Imagine taking that scarf off - his neck would be a foot long!

I hate it when magazines can't be arsed doing things like this properly. It isn't be that hard to do - especially if that's what you do for a living. I used to have manipulate my photos a few years ago and once you get to know the tools available it's quite easy. But that was pretty much a hobby - this is their profession and they can't be bothered spending a bit more time getting the proportions right. Its only a matter of adjusting the size of the head image and dropping the scarf a bit lower.

Love the idea though - just upset that they cocked it up.

Blue Mist said:
milo said:
What a great front cover...

Oh so I have to read your post, put my shoes on and go out to the paper shop,
look at the front cover and walk all the way back, take my shoes off and then comment on your post ................ back in 10 minutes.

-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 pm --

Damn it was shut.

Crackin post Blue Mist! Are you a Baguley and Brooklands lad? (from your username, it's the same as the B+B OSC website)

Looks fantastic, can't wait to get it. When I was younger and I first bought 442 around 99-00 I could never have dreamed that City would totally occupy the front cover!

Now I just have to wait the two months till that issue arrives here in Aus!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.