'Four Lions' Terrorist comedy film

Blue Smarties

Just been on the tv, apparently people are in uproar about it so I had a quick look on YouTube... looks funny as fuck. Views, not a laughing topic, should we fear it forever and ever and ever and ever?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yszKc4m-W9U[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZVfyQyu9RY&feature=related[/youtube]

genuinely piss funny, watched it last month and had one of those uncontrollable fits of laughter.......the one where your nose is streaming and your sides hurt, you'll know what scene i on about when you see it.

Cult Classic

Chris Morris is one of my idols.

Loved everything he's done and can't wait for the film.

Brass eye and the day today basically invented modern news. Tragically the real thing is now funnier than brass eye.

Have to love a man who gets all the idiots excited though. I genuinely love seeing the 'disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' brigade in uproar :)

TheMightyQuinn said:

Brass eye and the day today basically invented modern news. Tragically the real thing is now funnier than brass eye.

Have to love a man who gets all the idiots excited though. I genuinely love seeing the 'disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' brigade in uproar :)

'Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' started out as 'Mildly Unamused of Kent' but has worked himself into a frenzy over the years. Depending on the result of the General Election he may evolve into 'Well Fucked Off of Somewhere Too Close To France.'

sweynforkbeard said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

'Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' started out as 'Mildly Unamused of Kent' but has worked himself into a frenzy over the years. Depending on the result of the General Election he may evolve into 'Well Fucked Off of Somewhere Too Close To France.'

I'm currently writing a letter to my MP regarding the blocking of an entirely fictitious 'mammoth mosque' which serves as both a normal place of worship and a breeding ground for genetically engineered and very angry, Mammoth Muslim terrorists.

Next I have to prepare to boycott an entirely fictitious fun park being opened by former glam superstar and favourite of dads everywhere, Gary Glitter Esq.

Of course, that's if the blacks haven't taken over and banned the use of pens before I finish!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.