Four more weeks to go! ;D

GCSE's are pretty straight forward. I remember missing half an exam cos Paulo Wanhope was playing for Costa Rica in the morning and I wanetd to watch them, was only DT or something like that

GCSEs are no problem I got 4A's 5B's and 2C's with no revision. I'm struggling a bit in my first year at college now though. Got 2C's and 1E in my January exams with minimal revision. I think I will do a bit more revision for the upcoming exams but knowing me I'll still have to write a load a shit and hope that it picks me up a couple of marks here and there!

Good luck to all blues doing exams

ye lad iv got my GCSE's in 4 weeks aswell cant wait untill its all over got my science results today and got C- so am happy with that:P

I've got my Russian Oral Exam on the 6th May and my French one on the 9th May.

I can get a C and end up with an A in my Geography written test thanks to good marks in Coursework and DME :D

Maths IGCSE is a woman though.

got my GCSE's aswell. Good thing is with PE which i the main one i want to pass , cause i want to be a PE teacher, i can go into the exam and get a D and still get an A/A* overall because of coursework and Practical :)

out of interest where is everyone thinking of going to college/ sixth form?

CTID_92 said:
got my GCSE's aswell. Good thing is with PE which i the main one i want to pass , cause i want to be a PE teacher, i can go into the exam and get a D and still get an A/A* overall because of coursework and Practical :)

out of interest where is everyone thinking of going to college/ sixth form?

I think the only mistake I have ever made at school is not taking GCSE PE because I absolutely love it.

Winstanley in Wigan. If that fails, nowhere. Because like I said, I screwed up my applications.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.