"And the ball goes out of bounds" Gone for a throw

"Is switch time" Talking about subs

Cingeworthy

Pezzer2 said:
"City have only had 2 shots on the frame after 78 mins" 2 efforts on target

"And the ball goes out of bounds" Gone for a throw

"Is switch time" Talking about subs

Cingeworthy

When i heard "on frame" i thought they were saying we hit the woodwork a couple of times.

'As a former Outside Back, tell me, did Cunning Ham overplay the isolation?"

'Robinho's not here. He's playing for Corinthians right now, but is due back in August.'

bluesmith said:
Damocles said:
Their coverage last night was embarrassing at times with the amount of simple mistakes that they made.

They classed Bridge as a CB to replace the outgoing CB of Cunningham. In the opening teamsheet, they put Lescott at left back, and Viera in the attacking point of a diamond 4-4-2

Apparently, Guidetti was a "fine English talent", they couldn't pronounce Richards' name properly a few times, and kept calling Jo, "Jo Silva". Oh, and they said that Ireland was 'our talisman' last season.

Stupid, stupid people.

Jo's surname is silva

And Robinho's is Souza. His name is just Jo, as Robinho's is just Robinho and NOT Robinho Souza. It's the whole "given name" type thing that some of the Latino countries do.

Damocles said:
bluesmith said:
Jo's surname is silva

And Robinho's is Souza. His name is just Jo, as Robinho's is just Robinho and NOT Robinho Souza. It's the whole "given name" type thing that some of the Latino countries do.
How about Long John Silva?

mat said:
With the boot on the other foot. I wonder if any our american blues saw any of the BBc superbowl coverage they may have had a giggle at our English commentary.

Well its on SkySports and they use the american coverage and there team is of professionals has 2 Americans and 1 English guy

See we know to use the right people for the job

It was a friendly and it was definitely a preseason team that FSC put out there. Never heard of either of those guys before. As someone already mentioned, they have much better commentators during the regular campaign.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
mat said:
With the boot on the other foot. I wonder if any our american blues saw any of the BBc superbowl coverage they may have had a giggle at our English commentary.

Well its on SkySports and they use the american coverage and there team is of professionals has 2 Americans and 1 English guy

See we know to use the right people for the job
He said BBC coverage. Also there was no English channel covering the game yesterday so it'd be pretty hard for them to use our coverage.

blue sniffer said:
It was a friendly and it was definitely a preseason team that FSC put out there. Never heard of either of those guys before. As someone already mentioned, they have much better commentators during the regular campaign.

yeah. When I realized that a lot of bluemoon was streaming the game from the States, I cringed when I thought of what you guys were going to say about Americans, not that a lot of you had good opinions of us anyway :p

Awful broadcast but to agree with blue sniffer those aren't usually the kind of caliber broadcasters we get here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.