FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Finally finished fucking about ... l think.
Good line up that, heavily stacked up top (mines the same) 80% of the country is stacking up on wingbacks hoping for attacking returns & clean sheets, the stats say it’s the right thing to do, but if it’s not me & you will be top 1000 :) incidentally you’ve got a fair few LB’s wonder if our lack of one has caused you to over compensate!

Good line up that, heavily stacked up top (mines the same) 80% of the country is stacking up on wingbacks hoping for attacking returns & clean sheets, the stats say it’s the right thing to do, but if it’s not me & you will be top 1000 :) incidentally you’ve got a fair few LB’s wonder if our lack of one has caused you to over compensate!
I'm stacked at the back its just the point per value is far better I wanted to go kane haaland and salah but I felt I had to give up too much in other areas

What about your kit...anyone done anything ridiculous, or is everyone in City blue?

This is mine :-) ...dunno if anyone knows the relevance

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-05 134232.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-05 134232.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 2
Had a last minute change, took out Cancelo and in ATT-ATT and more importantly Alavarez.

I think he looks unreal and has hit the ground running I was expecting him to be a bit off the pace coming straight from Argentina but he has been great its just peps rotation. I would honestly spend the money elsewhere don't rate any of the lower price forwards
@Neilhmcfc
Do you think I should swap Alvarez for a 4.5m forward and upgrade Neto/Bailey for a 8m midfielder or swap Alvarez for say havertz and swap Neto for a 4.5m midfielder. Havertz is another I'm unsure about. I could put Alvarez on bench and play 442.

I'm stacked at the back its just the point per value is far better I wanted to go kane haaland and salah but I felt I had to give up too much in other areas
It’s the smart move, in fact it’s the only move, but I’m hoping for a World Cup anomaly, and pinning my hopes on teams going for it from the start of the season, almost like a mini league between now & then. It normally starts quite tight with plenty of clean sheets but I’ve just got this feeling

Do you think I should swap Alvarez for a 4.5m forward and upgrade Neto/Bailey for a 8m midfielder or swap Alvarez for say havertz and swap Neto for a 4.5m midfielder. Havertz is another I'm unsure about. I could put Alvarez on bench and play 442.
I would you could bring in mount to cover Chelseas attack or Saka but that means if arsenal draw a blank 3 of your attackers are getting you nothing.

Last edited:
It’s the smart move, in fact it’s the only move, but I’m hoping for a World Cup anomaly, and pinning my hopes on teams going for it from the start of the season, almost like a mini league between now & then. It normally starts quite tight with plenty of clean sheets but I’ve just got this feeling
You could be right Chelsea look out sorts arsenal and the rags leaked goals last season clean sheets could be rarer this year then ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.