FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Will Jota be a regular starter?

That's my dilemma, I'd start him every week but the new Dutch guy might prefer Gakpo, who is unfortunately listed as a forward. I think this is the year to drop Salah, but those first 6 fixtures they have scare me a little. Doesn't look like you have the opportunity to Wildcard early this year so it's going to be a make or break call.

That's my dilemma, I'd start him every week but the new Dutch guy might prefer Gakpo, who is unfortunately listed as a forward. I think this is the year to drop Salah, but those first 6 fixtures they have scare me a little. Doesn't look like you have the opportunity to Wildcard early this year so it's going to be a make or break call.

I went with this. Poured my money into the 11 and skimped on the bench.

Attachments

• IMG_9132.jpeg
    IMG_9132.jpeg
    849.9 KB · Views: 24
Yep, im up for it....well for the first few weeks, then ill forget to update, fall behind, then just ignore it

Is there a no rag/dipper rule like there used to be?

View attachment 128240

Settled on this might shit out and go back to Salah before deadline though.
I’ve gone back and forth between Salah + Eze and Jota + Palmer several times.

Jota is the inform Liverpool attacker, and you have to think they will (unfortunately) run ramped over Ispswich in their opening match. And Palmer will obviously be chomping at the bit to score against us (and his generally a good FPL selection, even if he doesn’t replicate last year’s form, as he usually plays very selfishly, which tends to rewarded by the FPL points system).

But Jota could actually be targeted for containment because of his preseason exploits, which might give Salah a bit more room to create (and finish) chances. And Eze could be a real performer this season and, in the unlikely scenario in which he joins us later, could allow for the four player exploit.

Tough decisions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.