France v Belgium - Mon 1st July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expect France to win this fairly comfortably. That Belgium defence is slow as anything. I think France at around evens are a good bet

France have been shit but Belgium are a complete car crash defensively and looking at their lineup they've gone full attack. A very brave move but I expect France, well Mbappe really, to tear them apart.

You cant have wout Faes and a 48 year old Vertonghen as your central defensive partnership and not expect to get smashed. Going for a big French win.

I expect both teams will be able to get the ball from their back four to their attacking players with ease. Hopefully Southgate is watching and takes some notes.

France have been shit but Belgium are a complete car crash defensively and looking at their lineup they've gone full attack. A very brave move but I expect France, well Mbappe really, to tear them apart.

You cant have wout Faes and a 48 year old Vertonghen as your central defensive partnership and not expect to get smashed. Going for a big French win.
Exactly what i’m expecting

Belgium certainly has the (aging) talent for an upset here. France hasn't exactly looked inspiring thus far. Of course, neither have the Belgians. Unfortunately I can only see this ending one way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.