France v Belgium - Mon 1st July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, that was much more enjoyable to watch after I turned off the volume at half time. These Fox commentators are doing my head in!
They were like two Spanish aunts meeting your fiancé for the first time.

Don’t get me wrong, the referee was awful, but my god were they negative about absolutely everything.

Surprised they didn’t just switch it off at halftime.

Yup. That was a good game. In general, the SA’s don’t shy away from a robust challenge despite the play acting. Saw a horrendous one in the Canada v Peru match. Also, James Rodriguez seems to turn up only for international tournaments. He’s looked good as well
Seems to have finally gotten himself back on track, picked up a nasty habit of playing with his nose...or so I've heard. Overnight success can do that to a player

Belgium are a shadow of what they used to be and by having lukaku up front they were never gonna do anything either . France have been poor so far but look more of a threat than England

As lucky as France were with the goal they deserved to win today, Belgium were too negative and playing the best Attacking playmaker of the last decade as a DM for 60 minutes was utterly criminal, first Martinez now this clown he's had no luck with national team managers.

Enjoy your rest kev and Jez.

Anybody out before the quarters gets a decent break, make it to the quarters or later and it starts to eat into pre-season.

That's gvardiol, kovacic, kdb and Doku along with those not called up getting some rest about what we realistically expected.

Sadly I don't think we'll get anymore out, expect portugal and the Dutch to get through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.