Franck Ribery

Southern

Interesting man

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...stagram-gold-steak-salt-bae-a8712981.html?amp

Franck Ribery tells critics: 'F*** your mothers, your grandmothers and your family tree' after eating £1,000 gold-covered steak

ribery.jpg

Franck Ribery was pictured in Dubai with a £1,000 steak covered in gold (Instagram/nusr_et)

I'd have been more impressed if it had been a pork chop and he told the government of the country he was in to fuck their family tree.

@mat has it right. He does not go far enough imo, it is just so cringy "what can we do to seem edgy and fresh whilst being vulgar and stupid, i know lets coat a tomahawk steak in gold leaf". So 1, the people that devised and made this are unimaginative tools and 2, Ribery is just as socially uncouth.

The food should be the star. This epitomizes something i despise in modern culture. Outlandish and clumsy displays of wealth, have some decorum you garish so and so's.
A bit like the rich "never lived a fucking day in their lives" rich kids of instabollocks, it is just so off putting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.