Frazer Dainton Outside Carrington

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Utter bollocks, everyone knows he smokes Bensons....! :-)

Breaking News: Sky Sports sources understands that Hughes has called in at Tesco, Hale and has bought some sausages. As it stands, we are not sure if they are skinless or not. More on this developing story as it happens.

SUPER SOARAWAY SUN WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Mark Hughes yesterday delivered his clearest snub yet to his treacherous ex-employees at Arab-owned Manchester City by buying PORK sausages despite the Halal beef variety being readily available on the very same aisle.

Dubai Blue said:
m27 said:
Breaking News: Sky Sports sources understands that Hughes has called in at Tesco, Hale and has bought some sausages. As it stands, we are not sure if they are skinless or not. More on this developing story as it happens.

SUPER SOARAWAY SUN WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Mark Hughes yesterday delivered his clearest snub yet to his treacherous ex-employees at Arab-owned Manchester City by buying PORK sausages despite the Halal beef variety being readily available on the very same aisle.

And on the back of that you'd get....

MIRROR EXCLUSIVE:Hughes in race row. Ex Manchester City manager Mark Hughes was accused of racism and insensitivity to his former owners by purchasing pork sausages when obviously there was an halal alternative available. Hughes would not comment on the incident only to announce "speak to my barrister,he knows the dynamics of it all"
Meanwhile it is believed that Mark Bowen has rejoined 'the sons of glyndwr' and looking for Sheik Mansours holiday home in Rhyl to then burn it down.
Eddie Niedzwiecki is still un-employed.

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
Hughes is in the developmental stage of his house, he's spent a fortune on it but it's going to take him a few years to get it together. obviously.
At the back the house is fragile, middle ok & up front it's excellent. obviously.

When it's finished it's going to look dynamic. obviously
Class!

1_barry_conlon said:
Dubai Blue said:

And on the back of that you'd get....

MIRROR EXCLUSIVE:Hughes in race row. Ex Manchester City manager Mark Hughes was accused of racism and insensitivity to his former owners by purchasing pork sausages when obviously there was an halal alternative available. Hughes would not comment on the incident only to announce "speak to my barrister,he knows the dynamics of it all"

In further protest towards the backstabbing Manchester City management, sources believe Hughes is refusing to COOK the sausages and will instead eat them raw.
Meanwhile it is believed that Mark Bowen has rejoined 'the sons of glyndwr' and looking for Sheik Mansours holiday home in Rhyl to then burn it down.
Eddie Niedzwiecki is still un-employed.

Sky Sports update : Hughes speaks to tesco manager about rashers and sausages in general .Is the head butcher's neck on the block?

He then moved onto the seafood counter to enquire about more prawns for the backline.....

All sounds dead fishy yo me.

He went to out to get sausages for tea, but said to his wife "you can't blame me if I cook it badly, blame the previous chef who bought all these ingredients. Only judge me after I buy all my own ingredients."

"Besides, my dishes are always better in the second half of the course."

I'm surprised he wasn't nicked for not clearing all the snow off his car.
He could have been charged with not seeing where he was going.
Mind you, I must admit I'm as guilty as him.
I couldn't see where the hell he was going either !

Wheelsy said:
He went to out to get sausages for tea, but said to his wife "you can't blame me if I cook it badly, blame the previous chef who bought all these ingredients. Only judge me after I buy all my own ingredients."

"Besides, my dishes are always better in the second half of the course."

He should have left them all in the oven for 18 months to give them time to gell. Instead of being forced to take them out half baked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.