fred goodwin

mrcunny

£16m pension pot of OUR money for driving RBS to the fucking wall

The govt is under massive pressure to stop this, lets hope they do the right thing and dont let the greasy runt get his hands on a penny of it eh?

I feel this is wrong on every level...

The problem is he is (rightly or wrongly) entitled to this money..... If we start looking at loop holes at how we can take this money off him, it leaves us all open to the same treatment.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
The problem is he is (rightly or wrongly) entitled to this money..... If we start looking at loop holes at how we can take this money off him, it leaves us all open to the same treatment.
Correct, maybe they should be investigating the clown that employed him.

Local boy made good, earn shit-loads of money for being an abject failure, well done. He went to the same secondary school as i did (although about 30 years earlier). Complete wanker though.

Whether he's entitled to it or not, it's morally unacceptable and anyone with a shred of decency in his position would admit it. Plenty of normal hard-working people will end up losing their jobs and homes, etc, because of imcompetent bastards like him.

If his pension can't be stopped, I hope the oxygen thief snuffs it sooner rather than later. Then there will be no need to pay him a penny of his pension. Job done. F*ck him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.