Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right about the Star & wrong about a WUM. UTD made it known weeks ago that they fancied Fred and we have either took 1 eye off the ball like we always do & they have kicked the back door in again & offered more cash. It's definitely gone quite on him but I hope this time we don't fuck it up.

I'm like you Karen believe it when he holds his shirt up.

Who knows we may do a nice double deal picture on Monday t time

FFS, only on BM

We are not buying a pint of milk from a shop. They have a big input to the pace of things

I’d love someone to take me through the transfer process- I’ve never understood why deals take so long- (agree to move/agree a fee/agree a wage/ agree a length of contract.. not exactly rocket science!!!)...I’m clearly missing something...

I’d love someone to take me through the transfer process- I’ve never understood why deals take so long- (agree to move/agree a fee/agree a wage/ agree a length of contract.. not exactly rocket science!!!)...I’m clearly missing something...
I am with you on this in the past deals were done and the first we knew was when the player was having a medical. Club leaks have a lot to answer for.

Clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.