Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundogan. Gundogan. Gundogan. When Dihno needs a breather, it will be Ilkay. And in some ways we'd be better, and in other ways weaker.

Besides, even if Fred came, he couldn't play CL for us. So it really will have a limited effect.
Gundogan?

So basically you are agreeing with everyone that we need Fred now

The number of defensive headers Fernandinho made yesterday particularly from their keeper, I think we will have to work on getting at least one more player with height though if Mendy regains fitness it may help. Fred is about eighteen inches tall from memory.

For anybody that has not seen enough of this guy, watch Shakhtar v Napoli - I think Fred was running that game and is the main reason they beat Napoli. Though Jorginho wasn't on the pitch that night and you wonder if Fred's passing to his attackers from deep would have been as effective or if Jorginho would have cut them out.

To me, Fred can do everything Kante can with the additional benefit of superior passing and play-making ability from deep, Kante is a pure destroyer.

Cons: he plays in a 2-man pivot ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.