***FREE BEER***

Manchester_lalala said:
Do you have to be 18 to sign for the letter, mines at the post office and just curious as I'm only 17. Does the vouchers come in a envelope?

Yes it comes in an envelope with a covering letter. I don't think you have to be 18 to sign for it as it is addressed to you. You might have to produce ID however. But, you've no chance of redeeming the voucher as you're under 18.

Bluebird1 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Do you have to be 18 to sign for the letter, mines at the post office and just curious as I'm only 17. Does the vouchers come in a envelope?

Yes it comes in an envelope with a covering letter. I don't think you have to be 18 to sign for it as it is addressed to you. You might have to produce ID however. But, you've no chance of redeeming the voucher as you're under 18.
Alright, cheers. :)

Anyone run into any initial problems? Nothing major, the things still got around three quarters left in it as I moved onto the cans but I'll let my facebook status do the talking;

loves getting into the shower hungover only to find out someone put it on the coldest possible temperature... no longer smelling like beer though, fucking keg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.