Free coach parking at Wealdstone FC

Tbilisi said:
philiph20 said:
Corky in 2011 they were pretty good behind the bar so i'd expect it would be the same now.

The nearest tube is Ruislip i believe on the Metropolitan Line which is 7 stops from Wembley Park.

I would not advise anyone to come in at Wembley Park if its the red shit,unless there is a big group of you

I did all three recent visits getting off at Wembley Park and where I've no doubt all the shit that was reported on here happened me and my son (adult) had no issues nor more importantly did we see anything going off.

If we get the rags I'll probably get a kicking now when I get off ;)

blue b4 the moon said:
Tbilisi said:
philiph20 said:
Corky in 2011 they were pretty good behind the bar so i'd expect it would be the same now.

The nearest tube is Ruislip i believe on the Metropolitan Line which is 7 stops from Wembley Park.

I would not advise anyone to come in at Wembley Park if its the red shit,unless there is a big group of you

I did all three recent visits getting off at Wembley Park and where I've no doubt all the shit that was reported on here happened me and my son (adult) had no issues nor more importantly did we see anything going off.

a mate of mine had untold amounts of abuse and he had his 2 daughters with him. for the charity shield he caught the tube to wembley central and said it was virtualy rag free. it is just i am travelling with someone who as just had a real bad operation.

Any bother, just tell them you know this fella and you'll be fine.

Forget Stuart Pearce and Vinny Jones, he's on course to be the most famous person ever associated with our club.

derekthedog said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Tbilisi said:

a mate of mine had untold amounts of abuse and he had his 2 daughters with him. for the charity shield he caught the tube to wembley central and said it was virtualy rag free. it is just i am travelling with someone who as just had a real bad operation.

I took 3 kids for the semi and got a load of shit on way to Wembley Park - went without kids and did not get any for Charity Shield,funny that!
They are mostly bullies ie women,kids,outnumbered is there mode of operation.Was only saying to warn fellow Blues to be in at least equal numbers if coming in at Wembley Park,they shit it if you are.

Anyway,dont give a fcuk which station I come in at now as Chelsea dont attack woman and kids - 86 Junior Blues coach excluded.

Wealdstone Mark said:
Any bother, just tell them you know this fella and you'll be fine.

Forget Stuart Pearce and Vinny Jones, he's on course to be the most famous person ever associated with our club.

That is Gold ;-)

ruislip stone said:
We still have room for a few more City fans :)

If we're coming down in a car do we have to book in. I read your not letting cars park up and there is plenty of local street parking but can we just walk in on the day or do you need numbers?

We would like an idea on numbers
so we can make sure that the bar is staffed with enough people to provie everyone with a quick service that we are known for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.