Free coaches.

Anymore info been released on this. I haven't reviewed match tickets yet so maybe included in that? Can anyone advise if they've heard anything? What time were setting off? Where we are meeting? etc

One seat left on the coaches I am doing from Middleton

£38

Setting off 7.30am

Pub stop in Uxbridge

PM me

Anymore info been released on this. I haven't reviewed match tickets yet so maybe included in that? Can anyone advise if they've heard anything? What time were setting off? Where we are meeting? etc
I’ve got my tickets and coach tickets. The time wasn’t mentioned, and when I phoned the club about it they said there’ll be an announcement this week.

Apparently the dippers coaches are leaving at 07:30, so I doubt we’ll be leaving at 09:30 as has been mentioned on here?
Yeah I’m inclined to agree. When I asked on here a couple of weeks ago someone said 9.30 but it must’ve been a guess given the lack of announcement. The earlier the better in my eyes!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.