free concession upgrades for the Everton game

Club are now saying there are free concession upgrades for Monday night.
If you've already upgraded, you can pick an alternative game for an upgrade during the season.

get this in writing off the club as I already paid for a game last year that was then free upgraded
conviently there was no record of it when I went to claim my free upgrade later on in the season

Just seen this on official site:

Supporters are required to upgrade concessionary tickets for this match. A supporter in another age band can use a concessionary ticket but must ensure they have paid the applicable upgrade fee in advance of entering the stadium.

I have heard this but the website says fans can upgrade concession cards for free.

Does that mean I still have to ring and upgrade or is it ok to turn up with a junior season ticket ticket as an adult and get in? Does anyone know. I have googled and not got a clear answer.

Thanks blues.

I have heard this but the website says fans can upgrade concession cards for free.

Does that mean I still have to ring and upgrade or is it ok to turn up with a junior season ticket ticket as an adult and get in? Does anyone know. I have googled and not got a clear answer.

Thanks blues.
By "upgrading" the club means that they amend the status of the card for that specific match so that when you scan the card at the turnstile the concession light doesn't come on. So yes I reckon you need to notify the club to get the card upgraded even though it's free. You may get away with it if the stewards aren't paying attention but you may not want to risk it.

By "upgrading" the club means that they amend the status of the card for that specific match so that when you scan the card at the turnstile the concession light doesn't come on. So yes I reckon you need to notify the club to get the card upgraded even though it's free. You may get away with it if the stewards aren't paying attention but you may not want to risk it.

Ok thanks , I feared that's what the city statement said , seems a waste of time but better safe than sorry.

Cheers for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.