Free Live Stream - Barca v City (Updated Links Added)

Re: Free Live Stream - Barca v City

Anyone (MCFC-UAE in particular) know if it will be on Abu Dhabi sports channel? Not found a mention of this game on any UAE channels yet....

lj's lists following channels:

Al Jazeera Sport +6
La Sexta
Sport 1.1 (Ned)
Sport.Ro (after the Dortmund/Madrid game)
TV4 Sport

sam the drummer said:
allblues09 said:
It is being streamed on the OS, but only in the UK. So hopefully there will be some options for the non-UK fans.
You could use a UK proxy site

How do i do this?

i cant fnd it on OS, can anyone help..i should have been there for this :( god damn work!

regarding a UK proxy... I have in the past tried to use these but have never met with any success.

anyone who has successfully done so (without paying out a large amount of money, that also recurs, to use a dedicated server) would you please inform me of how and where you managed this?

my gratitude - if anyone can help solve this issue, will be yours; with commensurate benefits!

thank you.

(think I may post this as a separate thread in the tech section)

To Mr S. Giz

Any luck with those links for us overseas boys??

Mucho appreciated.

RTK

I bluddy hope it gets recorded, im desperate to watch this game.

i live in sheff anyone reckon its worth it to get a train back to me mum's in manc to watch it then to get back for work tomorrow?!

its a 9:15 kick off though!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.