Free Live Stream - City v Hull (UPDATED LINKS ADDED)

nijinsky said:
jeffmr2 said:
I've installed sopcast player on my lkaptop but none of these chnnel numbers appear on the list of channels,how do i find and watch them.Sorry i am crap with the internet!
type 77552 in sopcast address space and presswhite arrow to the right

I tried that but got a message this channel is offline,thanks anyway

ono said:
nijinsky said:
Just says channel is offline when i do that. :-(
dont know which one is working now.
try all the links off first page. just type the last 5 numbers from those links. ie 76311

jeffmr2 said:
nijinsky said:

I tried that but got a message this channel is offline,thanks anyway
Here you go mate...

<a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/77552" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/77552</a>

copy that into the bar at the top.

for future reference, it's always sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/###### (whatever the channel number is)

City Raider said:
streaming is a bit of a nonsense, i can count on one hand the amount of decent streams ive seen

i have to agree its getting alot harder these days with justin tv and ustream cutting any feed they see now
we need to club together for a good mcfc only host!

magoo said:
City Raider said:
streaming is a bit of a nonsense, i can count on one hand the amount of decent streams ive seen

i have to agree its getting alot harder these days with justin tv and ustream cutting any feed they see now
we need to club together for a good mcfc only host!

That would be soooooo cool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.