free live stream | City v Stoke (21/12/11)

VikingsX said:
Thank you very much.

From ... MCFC In Thailand

by my calculations your 7 hours in front therefore kick off is 02-45am and you should be busier than watching the mighty blues !

just got back, devo :(

cheers shady

Assuming it's showing the match, this Sopcast link is working beautifully:

<a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/122909" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/122909</a>

Glenda MCFC said:
I'm being totally thick now but can anyone help me out please?
I have downloaded iLivid but when I click on it, it comes up to download?
Do I just copy the link eg that firstrow sports into iLivid?

I used to use sopcast and even though that is downloaded when I click on
the link it comes up blank?

Thanks shady

sometimes the link only works 1 minute before kick off, sometimes, if the game is on sky / espn or whatever, you are lucky to get the build up.

If it is firstrowsports which I choose first, click it and then click link one or two or whatever till you get a great picture

Glenda MCFC said:
Can SOMEBODY help please ! Keep getting messages to download iLivid which I've already done !! Anyone got a working stream? this is driving me nuts!
wait til k/o then ignore download command,expand screen... worth a try gd luck

Stuuuuuu said:
Assuming it's showing the match, this Sopcast link is working beautifully:

<a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/122909" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/122909</a>

This is a great sopcast link thanks.

excellent quality sopcast but foreign comms

<a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/118471" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/118471</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.