Free Live Stream - City v Villa (01/05/10) UPDATED

wouldnt go with setanta if they paid me £3.92 a week
uwe rosler 28 said:
it's on sentanta ireland if you have sky you can upgrade this channel for 3.92 a week

carrconormcfc said:
I've noticed that other forums don't post streams in the open forum, only in pm's. Maybe this is why the streams for our games are always being taken down after 5 minutes? Just a thought that maybe the forum should look into pm'ing streams only...

the reason why other forums post links in PM's is more along the lines of the FA having recently contacted all sites that post stream links threatening to shut them down.

we have taken the stance that we are not breaking the law by providing the links as we dont host the streams.

i know where you are coming from, but i cant see the FA having sites like this bookmarked, they will already have staff checking stream sites daily rather than checking sites that only give out the links

These streams used to work but I find it a waste of time now. Not had a link that worked reasonably well for weeks and weeks. Seems the powers that be have cracked down hard.

pbibs said:
These streams used to work but I find it a waste of time now. Not had a link that worked reasonably well for weeks and weeks. Seems the powers that be have cracked down hard.

I've used the sopcast ones for most away games this season mate and not had many problems.

TheMightyQuinn said:
pbibs said:

I've used the sopcast ones for most away games this season mate and not had many problems.

just gonna say mate....its more likely the media streams that are being clamped down on.....most of the stand alone player (sopcast, tvants, etc) links are fine and have never really been a problem

get sopcast installed...i'm watching brum v burnley game on there at mo and perfect picture

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Sat May 01, 2010 2:40 pm --

TheMightyQuinn said:
If the FA ask just blame Shady.

I'm planning on using the 'Shady did it' alibi if I ever land myself in trouble.

bwahaha...shady did it, with the banana in the commonwealth suite ;p

shadygiz said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

just gonna say mate....its more likely the media streams that are being clamped down on.....most of the stand alone player (sopcast, tvants, etc) links are fine and have never really been a problem

get sopcast installed...i'm watching brum v burnley game on there at mo and perfect picture

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Sat May 01, 2010 2:40 pm --

TheMightyQuinn said:
If the FA ask just blame Shady.

I'm planning on using the 'Shady did it' alibi if I ever land myself in trouble.

bwahaha...shady did it, with the banana in the commonwealth suite ;p

Sopcast - done. Cheers

<a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/88392" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/88392</a>

Copy that link into sopcast, great quality, foreign comm though. Still better than the sky bollocks.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.