Free Live Stream - City v Wigan (10/09/11)

Jackson-ctid said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Jackson-ctid said:
Can someone give me a veetle link that works? the other one is saying copyright claim

Works if you change it from HD, just click the HD button at the bottom :)

The channel is disabled due to copyright claim.

Read our copyright policy.

So is this just me then? :\

The HD version went down on mine, but the SD version was fine. Strange how it only went down for some viewers :\

You must remember these sites are not secure, as in i could probably find a flash vulnerability now and have some nasties uploaded in a few moments posing as legit stuff, so i use noscript on these sites.
One minute it could be fine 2mins later it could be comprimized.

People who recruit slave pc's for botnets and the like know a lot of noobs use these sites and exploit it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://real-tv-sport.com/channel-4.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://real-tv-sport.com/channel-4.php</a>

still working more or less 4 me!

Warwickhunt said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Warwickhunt said:

Which Veetle stream are you using mate? The only HD I found was taken down :(

pm'd you.

Can you PM me too please? I had a great HD veetle stream and closed the f888ing window by mistake. Now I am getting the "disabled due to copyright claim etc" message when I try to go back in.

Thanks in advance!

Chippy_boy said:
Warwickhunt said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Which Veetle stream are you using mate? The only HD I found was taken down :(

pm'd you.

Can you PM me too please? I had a great HD veetle stream and closed the f888ing window by mistake. Now I am getting the "disabled due to copyright claim etc" message when I try to go back in.

Thanks in advance!

done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.