Free Live Stream - Club America v City(29/07/10@1am) UPDATED

for just a kick around not to bad really? don't know about at the back? might need looking at?

we'll win pens?................ maybe?

lmao these two are quality, slating vieira and i cant help but agree.. he is so slow

Agree with what one of them said about Ade though he looks to have perked up a bit

Anybody got a vuvuzela near me at comms? Up ur arse it will go.

zinaldo1982 said:
i can wait to see mancini sacked because he is going to regret not buying a proven goalscorer not a lazy,giraffe look a like with a ponytail who has only ever had 1 good season in the premier league.

Really vieira is shameful to still be picking up his wages,he is nowhere and should retire to save face,lescott has to be everton best bit of business in years,just abysmal.

Jo a professional footballer who cannot use his right foot like wayne bridge even messi when he has to does so.

Shut the fuck up

karlzberg said:
zinaldo1982 said:
i can wait to see mancini sacked because he is going to regret not buying a proven goalscorer not a lazy,giraffe look a like with a ponytail who has only ever had 1 good season in the premier league.

Really vieira is shameful to still be picking up his wages,he is nowhere and should retire to save face,lescott has to be everton best bit of business in years,just abysmal.

Jo a professional footballer who cannot use his right foot like wayne bridge even messi when he has to does so.

Shut the fuck up

Dont answer him. He is a lonely sad rag.

Yeah we have won the cup,a team like ours cannot create more than 2 or 3 occasions against a team from mexico,shameful but eh there was no robinho,silva,tevez so i guess i can forgive them lol.

Eh sorry i am a bit hard on the guys but sometimes,it really hurts me to see a player like ade who earns a fortune not give a damn and just wait for the ball to come to him,pass the ball like if he was pele and maradona rolled into one,when a simple pass would do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.