Free Live Stream - Hamburger v City (UPDATED LINKS ADDED)

Re: Free Live Stream - Hamburger v City

ocimpean said:
Mantel said:
If you are able to see german TV, the game is shown on Sat.1

Just checked the Sat.1 website... they are showing the game as a live stream too.

Can ppl from USA see it too over there? I am asking because I tried to connect many times to other European sites and they do not allowed me due to regional restriction.

you wont be able to view to direct ITV4 on their website....but you will be ok with the other streams

ocimpean said:
Mantel said:

Just checked the Sat.1 website... they are showing the game as a live stream too.

Can ppl from USA see it too over there? I am asking because I tried to connect many times to other European sites and they do not allowed me due to regional restriction.
I don't know, please give it a try.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sat1.de/sat1sport/uefacup/tvinfo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sat1.de/sat1sport/uefacup/tvinfo/</a>

Thank you for the link, we will see tomorrow if it works for me.

NathanC said:
SBS in Australia is showing Bremen v Udinese over our game. Who in their right mind wants to watch Udinese?

Streaming for us Aussies...

5:45 for us right?

ocimpean said:
Mantel said:

its on fox sports channel apparentley, if you can get it.

Live on TV3 in Ireland, first live City game on 'free to air' Irish channel since......? Cup final '81?
There may have been one since then but I can't remember it.
Remember watching '76 League cup final on RTE

Im looking after a freinds house and just realised he doesnt have itv4!

Just on his mac but cant seem to get ANY sopcast or other stream working,do they work on macs?

AAAGGGHHHHH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.