Free Live Stream - Not Looking Good For City v Scunny ;(

Nope ...... it isn't on 'liveonlinefooty' ....... and that's ALWAYS a bad sign!

One of those nights i'm afraid!

Perhaps one of you from manchester could stream the radio comms on justin ?
As shady says only 3 games this week=all the wrong ones! ok ill conceed the hospital porters v bin dippers is usually a decent game,but im fed up watchin the same team & from what i pick up on justin & ustream ,people want to see far more of city.As do we!
Usually these games can be found(when there is no chance of it bein on here) on those obscure chinese sports channels & are often with chinese comms,5live will go with the liverpool game cos alan green is an ass lickin fat get.Any bluemoon yankee fans out there who are disgusted that theres no w/s on telly,ATDHE should have stream albeit at 2 am 2morrow mornin.We need a free uk bbc/itv 24 hour sports channel-now!
have fun if ya goin 2 the game 2nite..

shadygiz said:
kp789 said:
the commentary will be on the City website

how have they managed to get round the ban on internet sites giving live match commentary on carling cup games??
unsure on that(minefield init:( ) but if its broadcast-theres usually a way to snag it(perhaps they will use the delay method) -in this case suggest simply linking people to the city website(or direct link to comms etc) or pipe that through ustream or justin etc,would imagine the direct link to mcfc will suffice.

i think i may have a link, though ive never used it before so im not sure if it will work;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.free-football.tv/fixtures/Manchester-City-v-Scunthorpe-Live.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.free-football.tv/fixtures/Ma ... -Live.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.