Free Live Stream - Santander v City (UPDATED LINKS ADDED)

Re: Free Live Stream - Santander v City

shadygiz said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Do I need to download anything to watch?

depends mate....i should know once the links are made available tommoz.....if we get some media links then no, you wont need to download anything.....check back here tommoz mate
Shady you are a star mate

Re: Free Live Stream - Santander v City

Swordfish7 said:
Also on DigitAlb 2 (The Albanian channel which shows Sat 3pm games.) Should definitely find a pub with that!

According to L.J's live on satellite digitalb is a delayed showing so better look for the ones with goltv or Al Jazeer sport or stay in and watch 1 of those Shady has given if you can.

Is there any advantage to subscribing to MCFC.TV? Is the stream quality going to be any better than Sir Shady's links? Only £1.99 seems cheap to guarantee seeing the match. Especially after missing most of the 2nd half of the Everton game due to dodgy streams. Any one have any thoughts?

DrBlueBob said:
Is there any advantage to subscribing to MCFC.TV? Is the stream quality going to be any better than Sir Shady's links? Only £1.99 seems cheap to guarantee seeing the match. Especially after missing most of the 2nd half of the Everton game due to dodgy streams. Any one have any thoughts?

I was thinknig the same. I have used a few of these free streams before and most are decent. The media link Shady has posted now (ATDHE), I used a few week ago and it was fantastic, but thought for the sake of £2 I might just pay for it on mcfctv. Although this is city were talking about so I would expect a few problems with it, considering its probably the first time they have streamed a match from there.

I also dont have a credit card, so might have to steal my dads. haha.

Careful with this lads - i just signed up for the 1.99 game tonight, got this message in my email :

"£1.99 GBP 1.99 for access until 21st December 2008, followed by monthly repeating subscription to Manchester City TV Online at GBP3.99 per month"

The sneaky fuckers didn't mention the monthly 3.99 anywhere that i could see on the form. Have to go to all the hassle of cancelling it tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.