Free Live Stream - Wolves v City (28/12/09) UPDATED LINKS

Timmmmahhhh said:
suggestions on the best link to use?

after a few recommendations i downloaded Veetle, and i must say it has been excellent.

The atdhe and iraqgoals tend to be good enough...though you may need to switch between the two if either goes down

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
suggestions on the best link to use?

after a few recommendations i downloaded Veetle, and i must say it has been excellent.

The atdhe and iraqgoals tend to be good enough...though you may need to switch between the two if either goes down

Seconded on the Veetle. Best picture I have found. I typically have to refresh a few times but it has always popped right back up for me.

kcmcfc said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:

Seconded on the Veetle. Best picture I have found. I typically have to refresh a few times but it has always popped right back up for me.
I've been using it ever since it came out. Its been great 90% of the time. Sadly not a lot of games are streamed there :(.

BulgarianPride said:
kcmcfc said:
I've been using it ever since it came out. Its been great 90% of the time. Sadly not a lot of games are streamed there :(.

yep veetle is normally great if you find the game. another place that is good quality is vshare.tv

SharpDressedMan said:
Best link for Sopcast?

Also what's this Veetle everyone's jabbering about?

Its another type of player...almost like sopcast, though not really.

Just go here... http://www.veetle.com/ and download the application and install it.

Then just click on any of the Veetle links that Shady posts...and the player will run in your browser.

You cant use Google Chrome....i just open up Firefox

Good thing someone in here mentioned ESPN2 was showing the game, I was about to start searching for a good stream. What an ass I would've felt like if I hadn't found it was on the tv.

The YES TV and FS TV Teus links for Sopcast are highly suggested, I've used them a lot especially the YES one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.