Free Live Streams - Kaiser Chiefs v City (UPDATED LINKS)

Mine is fine. Its refreshing listening to a comentator who doesn't dish out the usual clichés

super_star101 said:
Just going to bump this thread,

I recommend you not using p2p links as there rubbish for example the stream quality isnt good and also it will buffer or crash alot and o yh it can also damage your computer and make it perform slower BUT for all you people who are thinking what else can there other than the p2p on the internet .... Well there is something called Winamp (NSV) Streaming and if you use the winamp streaming the quality will be really good i guess at around 350 - 500 kbps and also the stream is bufferless and crystal clear BUT this type of streaming is not free and can cost you tons of money to set up on the internet however a website does offer this type of streaming at the smallest of £1 a week or £3 a month and that subscription will give you access to all footy games throughout the season including pre-season footy games and also other sporting events such as cricket, boxing and much more at your request and this cool website is called **********************

p.s there will also stream the Kaizer Chiefs v Manchester City today at 19:15pm in high quality

so see you all there :)

subscription only...go fuck off mate, trolling the site or i will ban you

Streaming OK on the OS here. Average downstream ranging between 150-200k/sec.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.