Free meals for kids at Europa tie.

Fuzzmaster101

Nice offer for nuclear families and I don't wish to moan but... My family consists of Me and 3 kids. That's £30 for our tickets to come and watch in the family stand. Lovely. However, the free meals only come with a family ticket which is £40 and you get 2 kids meals free. So I might as well buy the tickets seperately and just buy the kids a meal (which I wouldn't normally have done but they'll be surrounded by other people's kids munching on nuggets'n'chips and it'll be mean on my kids).

So the lovely offer is that I have to stump up extra cash to buy something I wouldn't have otherwise bought or put up and shut up. It's not easy being a single Dad! I do appreciate the club making the effort but why not just a free meal voucher for each kid's ticket?

The club did not have to make any offers. Are you any worse off for the offer? No well stop moaning just because the offer does not give you a benefit. There will be a lot who do benefit..

Bossman Blue said:
The club did not have to make any offers. Are you any worse off for the offer? No well stop moaning just because the offer does not give you a benefit. There will be a lot who do benefit..

Took a bit of effort to totally miss the point, but well done.

Fuzz, drop them a line and suggest it. They are listening more to people now, so it cannot do any harm. If it works for them, they would probably incorporate it.

Bossman Blue said:
Ease up, I pointed out why it was slightly unfair for some families. I don't expect anything but it seems unfair to only offer certain families a benefit whist others either get none or have to spend extra cash.

Cheers Ken, I'll drop them a note, they may not have realised the situation from all angles.

It does seem a better idea free meal with every kids ticket.
But like every offer, its there to entice people to spend money so unless your in the bracket (Which unfortunatly your not) you end up being one of the people to spend the money.

Like has been said give them a ring or e mail them City are pretty good like that.

Strange one that. 1 voucher per kid would make sense.

I suppose you could just buy the tickets seperate (£30) and buy the 3 kids meal deals from Mcdonalds/chippy and take them in the ground. Or pop over to Asda for your tea. Probably nicer food anyway.

Save you queing up at HT as well mate. It will most likely be chaotic at the food stands at HT.

I was going to do a cost/revenue breakdown but thought better of it.

Just pray they dont put the free meal ticket in the programme ;-)

fbloke said:

keep away from those kids dinners fbloke ;)

KenTheLandlord said:
fbloke said:

keep away from those kids dinners fbloke ;)

No worries there at those prices.

Had to feed my 4 on Saturday and almost died a death!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.