Free Parking at Wealdstone FC for Community Shield

Wealdstone Mark

As before, if you're looking to park near the tube (Ruislip) and 5 minutes from the M40 motorway please book your coach in with us at Wealdstone FC.

We had a tremendous pre and post match party with some 700 City fans last May (and April) and look forward to more of the same on August 7th.

BBQ will be running, and bar will be open from 10am.

We do need to keep a handle on numbers so if you're coming please book your vehicle in with Leo on 01895 637487. No charge for parking.

Cheers

Mark

dont know if i am going to make it yet , but fantastic service from wealdstone f.c and urge all blues to make it and put money in their coffers and need to protect our underfeated record of played 2 won 2
good luck wealdstone f.c for the coming season

give & go said:
dont know if i am going to make it yet , but fantastic service from wealdstone f.c and urge all blues to make it and put money in their coffers and need to protect our underfeated record of played 2 won 2

Similar to this - can'y make Charity Shield but went for final and was spot on. Would recommend it to any fellow blues.

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
give & go said:

Similar to this - can'y make Charity Shield but went for final and was spot on. Would recommend it to any fellow blues.

I'll be there.

The guy I usually coach with isn't running one so it's looking like a drive down and a couple of cokes rather than the usual 8 pints unless anyone from the Oldham area has 2 spare seats, is tea total and is parking at Ruslip.

is this on the train line that takes you to White Horse bridge?
We drove to Gerrards Cross for the final so if it is would definitely consider it.

TBH it's about a 12-15 minute walk to the stations that go to Wembley Stadium station (the one by the White Horse bridge). Those are West Ruislip or South Ruislip.

We're much closer to Ruislip on the Met line that takes you down to Wembley Park.

If you are prepared to walk for about 30 mins to get to Wembley there is loads of free on road parking to be had if you park further out from the city centre than the stadium.

It's not much different to COMS for me, where I've parked about 20 mins walk away for every match and never paid a penny for parking.

In fact, in one of way it is better, because if you park a couple of miles away from Wembley the neighbourhoods are quite leafy and safe for leaving your car, and look a lot nicer than they do a 20 minute walk from COMS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.