Free sky sports on iphone

Stevinio

Just got free sky sports 1, 2, 3, xtra, SSN, ESPN, Racing on my iphone for 3 months when you sign up. Plus you can cancel subscription before the 3 months ends or carry on paying £6 a month. Minimum contract of 1 month. Looks half decent too. All the info is on the o2 website.

Stevinio said:
Just got free sky sports 1, 2, 3, xtra, SSN, ESPN, Racing on my iphone for 3 months when you sign up. Plus you can cancel subscription before the 3 months ends or carry on paying £6 a month. Minimum contract of 1 month. Looks half decent too. All the info is on the o2 website.
My mate at work's got it - he was watching cricket on it yesterday - decent quality from what I saw.

Yeh I got this earlier. Shame it has to be over wi-fi, I dont really have too much of a use for it.

i dont have to try it to know how they are, the people who have them do a pretty good job in explaining just how 'super' or 'awesome' their PHONE is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.