FREE STREAMS - PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Cheers shady. Going to miss how easy you made it to watch the footie online.

Seconded here. Really appreciate what you've been doing

Sad to hear but very understandable in the circumstances, I just dont see why $ky or some other provider does not just put the games on free to view internet sites and then get the advertisers to pay for the costs, but while they can fleece people then they will surely carry on doing so.

Cheers Shady! Your links have meant i've been able to follow some of City's finest moments over the past few years here in Spain. Much appreciated!

Manc_In_Madrid said:
Cheers Shady! Your links have meant i've been able to follow some of City's finest moments over the past few years here in Spain. Much appreciated!

^^^ ...Guy registers just to say thanks. I think this says it all, Shady : )

Thanks so much, mate, you've been instrumental in my football-watching, this season.

i think we may be ok for downloads, but not sure....need to check into it

cheers for the thanks guys....i never did it for any personal gratification tbh....it was simply about helping out fellow blues....glad i was of service ;)

Shady you have been there in the good and the bad, some day's i hated you, other's i loved you, but like the guy's said, you have not been a bad lad,

thanks for all the help with the software, advice and all the rest, goodluck

law74 said:
Sad to hear but very understandable in the circumstances, I just dont see why $ky or some other provider does not just put the games on free to view internet sites and then get the advertisers to pay for the costs, but while they can fleece people then they will surely carry on doing so.

I don't know why Sky don't do a deal with the PL to be able to screen every live game on a ppv basis. So you could chose to pay say £12 to watch the game in HD and the PL could get maybe £6 of it and Sky the other £6. At least then they would get some revenue and people who don't wish to break the law wouldn't have to.

I would happily pay extra to watch an HD stream rather than a dodgy feed. But what can you do when you can't get to a game and the twats won't screen the damned thing???

They moan about piracy - and incidentally it's the same in the stupid film industry - and they won't screen the bloody content and give you no choice. The film studios I have no sympathy for either. They release a film in the US, tell everyone in the UK that they can't watch it for months and then wonder why people pirate it. Well shit for brains.

So here's my top tip: screen the fucking games and then you won't have to worry about piracy so much.

The PL could even say you can only screen games that have sold out. If they did that, they could hardly complain about falling match attendances and loss of gate revenues could they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.