Free Transfers

Montolivo on a free? Could be worth the risk as a young replacement for Pizarro, this type of player is so hard to find. He could turn out to be another Aquilani but even if he did we could sell him for a good fee back to Italy.

LoveCity said:
Montolivo on a free? Could be worth the risk as a young replacement for Pizarro, this type of player is so hard to find. He could turn out to be another Aquilani but even if he did we could sell him for a good fee back to Italy.

I think he would be a very good squad player as a replacement for... Milner. I don't think Milner will be particularly important to us next year, if he stays.

Also, I think Koné would be a good shout if we lose Dzeko/Balotelli. He is A Drogba-like striker which we currently do not have. And on a free we could afford to pay 80k/week for his services. Probably a 10-15 goals a year threat in our setup.

Im city through and through but my mates are all ragheads and bindippers so we decided to support a foreign team we could go watch together. I decided on Levante, largely because there are certain city similarities (valencia are twats/ just like united) but anyway i've been to watch them three times this season and watch most games on tv and i must say Kone is absolutely fantastic! Not against just most teams either but even the top teams, he is such a threat and i have never seen someone hold the ball up so well! His finishing can however let him down. I dont think he will be good enough for us this season but if a mid table team picked up on him they would have a right bargain! Wouldnt need 80k a week either, would prefer him to Guidetti personally as a 4th.

Farfan has signed a contract extension with Schalke, amazed someone didn't tap him up, he would have been one of the best Bosman signings in a long time.

Looks like Heskey will be available on a free in the summer, there will probably be quite a few clubs interested, he might be hard to get.
If we could n't get him, would kevin davies be worth going for as a "fall back" option?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17985504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17985504</a>

Chevelle said:
Heskey is a must. Can not pass up on this fantastic opportunity.

I heard this bloke named Elano may be available on a free from a Brazlian club, as well. Don't know how he would fair in the English game, though.

Montolivo has joined Milan on a free transfer..

http://au.eurosport.com/football/serie-a/2011-2012/milan-sign-montolivo_sto3268430/story.shtml

Italy playmaker Montolivo, 27, joins the Rossoneri on a free transfer after seven years at La Viola, while veteran Dutchman Van Bommel returns to his former club on a one-year contract.

"Next season Montolivo will arrive and he is a very talented player with great technique,” Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri told his club's TV channel.

"Milan will remain competitive next year and we must continue the work we started last season. We need to begin again with great enthusiasm."

sincity said:
Montolivo has joined Milan on a free transfer..

http://au.eurosport.com/football/serie-a/2011-2012/milan-sign-montolivo_sto3268430/story.shtml

Italy playmaker Montolivo, 27, joins the Rossoneri on a free transfer after seven years at La Viola, while veteran Dutchman Van Bommel returns to his former club on a one-year contract.

"Next season Montolivo will arrive and he is a very talented player with great technique,” Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri told his club's TV channel.

"Milan will remain competitive next year and we must continue the work we started last season. We need to begin again with great enthusiasm."

Too bad, I think he is one of the few Italians that could have adapted well to the Premier League. Milan pulled a heist there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.