Free Upgrades For Brighton Game.

Interstate 5

Just buy a kid's ticket for a fiver in the cheapest seat you can.
Free upgrade to adult for all five games so far this season.
Walk around and sit in any of the posh, padded empty seats the club's "corporate partners" have failed to give away.

We'll sell about ten adult season tickets next year and 45,000 kids, saving each of us several hundred quid.

This club is seriously taking the piss out of us now.

I'm getting the feeling I'm being ripped off every week. I could have saved hundreds already.

And they had the cheek to put our season tickets up as well.
You really are a cheery soul aren’t you?

Just buy a kid's ticket for a fiver in the cheapest seat you can.
Free upgrade to adult for all five games so far this season.
Walk around and sit in any of the posh, padded empty seats the club's "corporate partners" have failed to give away.

We'll sell about ten adult season tickets next year and 45,000 kids, saving each of us several hundred quid.

This club is seriously taking the piss out of us now.
I get what you are saying,but I presume the club have done it in the last few league games to try and fill seats with families maybe being on holiday.

However,where can you get a kids ticket for £5 ? this saturday v brighton ,the cheapest for under 18's is £26.50 in family level 1 and my stand 318.

My 11 years old season ticket works out at £7 plus per game in block 318,his 3 game bundle for the champs league works out at £5 for 3 games but its not a free upgrade

Er no. They've done it because the, new system can't process upgrades.
well that might be true,but with me having a young kid,Iv noticed for quite a few years now that they normally offer free upgrades at the start of a season,also on midweek league games in winter when they know a lot of kids wont turn up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.