Freeze threatens Pompey game

bobmcfc said:
dont they have under pitch heating ?

SSN did a report yesterday saying all premier clubs HAVE to install under soil heating so all games can be played. Least we wouldnt drop point this weekend if we didnt play!!!

not my fault! said:
bobmcfc said:

SSN did a report yesterday saying all premier clubs HAVE to install under soil heating so all games can be played. Least we wouldnt drop point this weekend if we didnt play!!!
well they should be relegated on the spot and us awarded the 3 points ! rules are rules

black mamba said:
bobmcfc said:

No .

It's absolutely ridiculous in an age when Premiership clubs like Portsmouth are spendin' millions on players that they don't part with a bit to put undersoil heating in ......... this is probably the right time to play them too ..... by the time any postponed fixture is re-arranged they could have reinforced their squad!

i thought prem teams had to have it. well that what they said on ssn.

bobmcfc said:
not my fault! said:
well they should be relegated on the spot and us awarded the 3 points ! rules are rules
And anyone who has bought a ticket refunded plus paid millions in compensation for the stress.

bobmcfc said:
not my fault! said:

lol, yeh good shout. Who is it on here thar loves writting to the FA?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.