Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think that, by the end of the year, he will be a guaranteed starter, and as an Ajax fan, I hope he signs a new contract with the club. While I would love to see him under Guardiola’s tutelage, I expect that he will stay at Ajax for at least another season. In my eyes, Frenkie De Jong will be a player that could be one of the best Dutch midfielders of his generation, and I certainly think that he could reach the top of Europe."

Sign him up and then let him stay at Ajax on loan for a year or two.

Biggest Dutch talent at the moment IMHO, and I'm Dutch and don't support Ajax.

"Ajax reached an oral agreement with Frenkie de Jong on a contract until the summer of 2022, according to De Telegraaf on Friday. As soon as the Supervisory Board has given the go-ahead and all agreements have been put on paper by Ajax’s lawyer, the midfielder will put his signature.

With the new contract, in which his salary gradually rises to Ajax’s salary ceiling, De Jong is rewarded for the comet-like rise he is experiencing in Amsterdam."
http://sportsoftheday.com/ajax-and-...ticularly-generous-extension-of-the-contract/

Sign him up and then let him stay at Ajax on loan for a year or two.

Biggest Dutch talent at the moment IMHO, and I'm Dutch and don't support Ajax.

I don't know how someone could possibly think a club like Ajax would ever want that arrangement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.