Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fair price maybe,but,unless its an initial payment,i suspect it won't be realistic.

So what do you suspect we will actually get him at ?

Considering he is DM , not even an attacking mid like toure....I think 80-100m is being too greedy from Ajax

But if we are only going to buy only one player over the next 2 windows as reported , eventual replacement for ferna....then maybe txiki and co have budgted for that

The market will dictate his fee and when you are the most coveted midfielder out there, there's no such thing as greed from the part of Ajax - simple rule of supply & demand

Just came thru this on Twitter vs france and how schooled Kante

Can see now why some on here think the reported 61m is unrealistic

He's got a bit of the Gareth Barry about him. And I mean that as a huge compliment, Barry was amazing

Reactions: nmc
If we get this lad at Chrissy it is going to be a fucking boring summer knowing our transfer business is done

So what do you suspect we will actually get him at ?

Considering he is DM , not even an attacking mid like toure....I think 80-100m is being too greedy from Ajax

But if we are only going to buy only one player over the next 2 windows as reported , eventual replacement for ferna....then maybe txiki and co have budgted for that
Have you watched him? calling him a DM is an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.