Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. Arguably the most promising young player in the world at his position - the same position as our biggest need, it's a no-brainer. FWIW I'd be happy with him or Neves but I prefer de Jong.

Frenkie just seems to have the lot,he dictates and controls games and rarely appears ruffled - in short,he takes a game by the scruff of the neck and makes things happen.Few players are capable of such.

Rotate with Busquets, I.e he will play the less important games when Busquets needs a rest or join City where he can immediately challenge Fernandinho for a starting spot.

Barca have too many options in midfield, Vidal hasn’t even started yet. Come to think of it Valverde may even use Vidal at DM.

I see the appeal in joining Barca but to be honest they don’t really need him. Are they really going to spend €75m or so on another midfielder? I’m sure they want him but probably for cheap.

Thel probably agree a 10 year loan with an option not to pay

Rotate with Busquets, I.e he will play the less important games when Busquets needs a rest or join City where he can immediately challenge Fernandinho for a starting spot.

Barca have too many options in midfield, Vidal hasn’t even started yet. Come to think of it Valverde may even use Vidal at DM.

I see the appeal in joining Barca but to be honest they don’t really need him. Are they really going to spend €75m or so on another midfielder? I’m sure they want him but probably for cheap.

I agree that he'd get more minutes here, but you never know with some of these transfers. We are absolutely one of the big boys but if Barcelona are that interested in you it'd be mad not to consider it. I do think that he'll go for closer to €55m-€60m + bonuses that could maybe take it closer to 70. But he will be 22 by the time the summer window rolls around, so I definitely think this is his last season in Holland.

I agree that he'd get more minutes here, but you never know with some of these transfers. We are absolutely one of the big boys but if Barcelona are that interested in you it'd be mad not to consider it. I do think that he'll go for closer to €55m-€60m + bonuses that could maybe take it closer to 70. But he will be 22 by the time the summer window rolls around, so I definitely think this is his last season in Holland.

Yea I think he’ll definitely leave as well. Will probably play well in the CL further increasing his exposure. I could see his advisors tell him City is the better option but let’s see. Dembele was on the verge of going out on loan despite costing more than €100m and now he’s a starter, things change fast. Its a tough one to predict.

One of the few players out there who would be worth every penny of the 75 million.

Frenkie just seems to have the lot,he dictates and controls games and rarely appears ruffled - in short,he takes a game by the scruff of the neck and makes things happen.Few players are capable of such.

Has there been any reliable links to the player ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.