Frenkie de Jong

I thought it was PR stunt after the Haaland signing but it is disappointing news.

I’ve had stuff from this lad that’s completely fallen at final hurdle including a move a player told us personally was happening that ultimately fell through, so it may collapse. But it’s not fake news.

I got word from my connection he’s agreed to move and united have shook on 75 mil. Not finalized but he’s said yes to them.

Foolish move.

Not a massive surprise given the Ten Hag connection, but if we were interested and could have made the move happen, he’s a muppet - just like the other players that decided to do the same before him.

Not a massive surprise given the Ten Hag connection, but if we were interested and could have made the move happen, he’s a muppet - just like the other players that decided to do the same before him.

there’s always the chance this news pushes other parties to act faster than initially planned.

Over 11,000 posts and you're still a piss-poor WUM. Do you not get bored of your concern trolling?

Maybe have a walk outside, touch some grass. Your mum is probably desperate to clean your room and get some of those crusty wank socks in the wash.

Trolling what ?

They got a good manager

Frenkie is exceptional player

Darwin Nunez isn't bad striker

They should improve them a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.