Frenkie de Jong

Any player that would even consider signjng for the rags given the level they're at now isn't the sort of player I'd want tbh. He ain't going there to win trophies really is he, so he's just happy to get paid and be in a mediocre team.
Not sure he’s going for the money. Barca are selling them because they NEED the money desperately. Nobody else seems to want him (including us & he seemed to hope we’d come in for him). Rags now his only hope

Thing is he genuinely doesn’t seem to want to go to the rags?? It’s actually embarrassing that they won’t move on to other targets and are only looking at a player who doesn’t want to go there? They never learn

Thing is he genuinely doesn’t seem to want to go to the rags?? It’s actually embarrassing that they won’t move on to other targets and are only looking at a player who doesn’t want to go there? They never learn
Some Rag was saying that Barca don't want to sell him before 30 June as they can't spend it, whereas a sale after 30 June means they can use the fee to then buy players.

Anyone know if this is true?

Some Rag was saying that Barca don't want to sell him before 30 June as they can't spend it, whereas a sale after 30 June means they can use the fee to then buy players.

Anyone know if this is true?

I think it’s about new financial years etc but the deals we have done now will only be valid from the 1st July anyway as player contracts end on the 30th June. In other words, all bollocks from the rags! Lol

Personally think he’ll be a brilliant signing for them, unfortunately. We can all laugh at the profile but it’s a player with history of being an important player under their new manager.

I’d argue it’s more important for the manager than it is for the club as a whole.

Shame he’s taken another backwards step in his career, mind.

Personally think he’ll be a brilliant signing for them, unfortunately. We can all laugh at the profile but it’s a player with history of being an important player under their new manager.

I’d argue it’s more important for the manager than it is for the club as a whole.

Shame he’s taken another backwards step in his career, mind.

Maybe but he doesn’t want to be there he is being pushed out when your mentality is like that if the going gets tough he could be a flop

If you’re not good enough for Barca at present or not essential to them, how good can you be? I can’t believe the lad would want to miss 1-2 years of CL football though. I’ve thought he looked class in past but if he were that good Barca wouldn’t be forcing him out money or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.