Frenkie de Jong

I'm surprised they haven't had any competition to sign fdj, he is s young player with alot of promise and I imagine any team playing CL will automatically become his favoured choice.

I don’t think he wants to leave - which would rightly put most serious clubs off.

He’s said as much every time a microphone goes anywhere near him.

It seems the Rags are the only team desperate enough to keep on pushing for the player when they know he’s not up for moving.

I'm surprised they haven't had any competition to sign fdj, he is s young player with alot of promise and I imagine any team playing CL will automatically become his favoured choice.
Because he's never quite lived up to the hype

Hes gonna cost £70mil and will be in £250k p/w minimum for a good but not great player

That's why there isn't any competition

As the twat on Sly announced that the rags would be getting an £150 mill player for just 70 yet?

its hilarious that the rags are sat there like sad little fuckers while frenkie is trying to stay at barca or get a champions league team??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.