Frenkie de Jong

There must be some obvious reason why he isn't suing Barca's arse off when they are paying new signing wages before paying him (and maybe others) back pay.
Maybe the deferment period isn't up yet. If so. the clown that negotiated it, needs sacking. If Barca have dosh, then they should settle outstanding player and transfer debt. How clubs like Bordeaux can't get the money they are owed, is appalling,

There must be some obvious reason why he isn't suing Barca's arse off when they are paying new signing wages before paying him (and maybe others) back pay.
Maybe the deferment period isn't up yet. If so. the clown that negotiated it, needs sacking. If Barca have dosh, then they should settle outstanding player and transfer debt. How clubs like Bordeaux can't get the money they are owed, is appalling,

Yes and they took advantage of Aguero and got him off the payroll asap if you remember.

It’s interesting that the odious twat Tebas is keeping quiet about all this.

This is a stain on the reputation of Barcelona and Spanish football and the President of La Liga is missing in action. He always has a lot to say about City and PSG (particularly City) though.

And yet they arent breaking any FFP rules ?
It’s ridiculous isn’t it?

Malaga were banned from the CL because they had unpaid transfer fees to a few clubs. Their owners ended up leaving them because they saw how corrupt and ridiculous it all is just to favour the Cartel. Malaga are now a struggling La Liga 2 club.

Barcelona don’t just owe transfer fees (£110m worth) to other clubs and debt companies, but they owe £42m in unpaid wages to players and staff.

Yet, nothing, absolutely fucking nothing is happening to them in terms of fines or bans. They’ve not even been warned by UEFA.

It’s ridiculous isn’t it?

Malaga were banned from the CL because they had unpaid transfer fees to a few clubs. Their owners ended up leaving them because they saw how corrupt and ridiculous it all is just to favour the Cartel. Malaga are now a struggling La Liga 2 club.

Barcelona don’t just owe transfer fees (£110m worth) to other clubs and debt companies, but they owe £42m in unpaid wages to players and staff.

Yet, nothing, absolutely fucking nothing is happening to them in terms of fines or bans. They’ve not even been warned by UEFA.

As I understand it, the players agreed to those delays, and adjusted contracts accordingly. So they are not unpaid wages, they are simply due wages.

Don't know enough about the transfer fees owed, but I Would imagine other clubs have agreed to a structure that allows Barcelona to pay it off over time, like ours with Torres for example.

I totally agree, it spits in the face of 'the spirit of FFP' in either old or new version, But, I don't actually think there is much being done wrong in technicalities. As I have read it at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.