Frenkie de Jong

Ahh give it up blues. You’re only going to disappoint yourselves unnecessarily.
He isn’t coming to City anytime soon. Wonderful player of course but anything short of Barcelona being disbanded in the next 12 months will see him there for the considerable future.
He’d probably hang about waiting to play for the Phoenix club.

Football is all about supporters having big dreams. Has to be tempered with reality at some point though..
So what you’re saying is there is some possibility that he’s coming to our rainy climate?! Good enough for me!

Welcome to Manchester De Jong!

Now this IS the signing we should be making imo. Perfect for us and for the holes we’re trying to fill. Throw everything we have at it and make them an offer they can’t refuse.
Erhhmmm, we’ll write off the Feran Torres fees …enough?

Throw in another 30 million?

yep Kimmich, de Jong, Barella, thats the level I would have gon for rather than Rice. all possibly cheaper too than Rice who has 30-40% homegrown tax on him.

bu doubt we will make a move for de Jong, and previously I recall he had an issue with UK weather.

Love it, though something was going down after we withdrew from Rice

The stars are aligning, Laporte part of the deal?
Tolmie is not exactly saying City are going after FDJ or am I missing something? Just that Barca will try to sell him again, just like they did last summer and will continue to do until he either gets sold or agrees to a contract with lower salary? If City wasn't interested last summer I doubt we will be this summer..

Tolmie is not exactly saying City are going after FDJ or am I missing something? Just that Barca will try to sell him again, just like they did last summer and will continue to do until he either gets sold or agrees to a contract with lower salary? If City wasn't interested last summer I doubt we will be this summer..
Big difference is this summer we need him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.