Frenkie de Jong

They can't register new players.
1628685348826.png
Do try and keep up please. Again if you aren't aware of the obscene wages FDJ is on and how it would best for Barca to creatively get rid of those wages while still bringing in quality players on less wages then I don't know what to tell you.

Oh? Genuinely asking - how do you know? I don't really follow other club's wages. I'd love to know the actual figures of Barca's wages, in pounds, per week, if you know where I could find that.

No one knows anything for sure unless the contract is leaked, but Barcelona have been not very sneakily leaking almost everyone's salary over the last 12 months to the local papers to try and pressure them into taking pay cuts and as a result we know most of them.

De Jong's salary has always been reported as being around €300k although Nike gave him a massive deal when he moved and some people have tried to tie the two together and claim Nike were paying part of a much bigger wage, also not really true.

No one knows anything for sure unless the contract is leaked, but Barcelona have been not very sneakily leaking almost everyone's salary over the last 12 months to the local papers to try and pressure them into taking pay cuts and as a result we know most of them.

De Jong's salary has always been reported as being around €300k although Nike gave him a massive deal when he moved and some people have tried to tie the two together and claim Nike were paying part of a much bigger wage, also not really true.

I see! And presumably the Nike deal would continue or at least not be affected massively by a move to City?

This is pure daydream stuff at this stage, I know - but the hypothetical is interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.