Friday 13th.

Friday-the-13th-1980-5.jpg

Friday-the-13th-Part-III.jpg

Jason Voorhees, an absolute hero of mine, i am a friday the 13th geek!!

york away to this! said:
anyone died a horrible death yet today?...

No, but I felt like I wanted to die this morning. I had a bit of toothache earlier in the week, had it checked out but it had eased off by then.
I was told I had a slight gum infection, which was probably healing by itself.
Then last night it came back with a vengeance, luckily my mrs has some super duper "fuck yeah" strength pain killer, so I had a swig of that and went to bed feeling quite pleasant.
Woke up in fucking agony with my face swollen up so much it looked like I was chewing a football.
Quick phone call to my daughter, who made a quick phone call to her father in law(the dentist) and he came into work early at half 8 this morning to sort it out for me. Which was good of him because he's driving to France tonight for his hols.
I had to have the fucker yanked. Came home, another swig of the magic juice and all is well again. It's still swollen but it's going down slowly.

stony said:
york away to this! said:
anyone died a horrible death yet today?...

No, but I felt like I wanted to die this morning. I had a bit of toothache earlier in the week, had it checked out but it had eased off by then.
I was told I had a slight gum infection, which was probably healing by itself.
Then last night it came back with a vengeance, luckily my mrs has some super duper "fuck yeah" strength pain killer, so I had a swig of that and went to bed feeling quite pleasant.
Woke up in fucking agony with my face swollen up so much it looked like I was chewing a football.
Quick phone call to my daughter, who made a quick phone call to her father in law(the dentist) and he came into work early at half 8 this morning to sort it out for me. Which was good of him because he's driving to France tonight for his hols.
I had to have the fucker yanked. Came home, another swig of the magic juice and all is well again. It's still swollen but it's going down slowly.

was this as payment for the dentistry?

this is a real Friday the 13th tale of terror - did you perhaps walk under a ladder on the way to bed last night?

Allegedly originates from 1307 when King Phillip "The Fair" of France ordered the arrest and imprisonment of all knights of the Order of the the Temple of Jerusalem i.e Knights Templar on Friday 13th.

The reason given was their alleged heretical behaviour but the real reasons was that he was indebted to them, he envied their influence and craved their weath.

So successful was he in terminating one of the most powerful medieval organisations in the world he inadvertently created an industry feeding off the mystery their downfall.

People like Dan Brown and places like Rennes Le Chateau have made fortunes out of it.

So far I've had a wheels fall off the end of my hoover, and a new brown sheet which I washed with me daughters new white 1D pajamas

-nibz- said:
So far I've had a wheels fall off the end of my hoover, and a new brown sheet which I washed with me daughters new white 1D pajamas

My flapjack just crumbled all over my T shirt. Can't wait for midnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.