Friedel to Spurs, Gomes on the way out?

The Fat el Hombre

Reckon Friedel will be their number one or has he been signed as back up? Friedels been a very good keeper but he's looking a bit lumbered these days, I hope he's their new number 1

Gomes will go (shame that), Friedel will take over as number 1 (age catching up with him this past year) and Cudicini will be backup IMO.

gomes is 10 years younger than friedel and 7 younger than cudichini so i dunno... seems a bit odd to me to give a 40 year old a 2 year contract even if he is a GK

if i was a spuds fan i'd want a young long term replacement

saying that friedel is quality and he always saves his best performences for the rags ;)

A poor decision by Spurs. It will be a short term move but with the keepers in the championship in Green and Foster you would of thought they would went for either of them before Friedel as in a year they will be looking for another new keeper.

Typical 'Arry signing if true. He's doing his best to leave an ageing worthless squad.

stony said:
Typical 'Arry signing if true. He's doing his best to leave an ageing worthless squad.

This
He never seems to plan for the future does he

hertsblue said:
stony said:

This
He never seems to plan for the future does he

Why would he bother when all he needs is another decent season (top 6) and he'll get to be England manager in a year? The future evidently doesn't come with a brown-enveloped kick-back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.