"Friends & Family" with Home ticket priority - Question

shaunthegoat

Hello!

On my user account, I have a few "friends & family" with Home ticket priority. My question is, seeing as they don't really tend to use their accounts (I usually just buy tickets for them via my account), can I still buy for them, via my account, when I have to actually use the Home ticket priority perk?

It's not necessarily a huge problem, as I probably can just retrieve their login details, and buy from their own accounts, but at least one of them I can't do this for, seeing as when I registered him a few years ago, he used a different e-mail adress (which is now closed, of course). Boy, that was a long sentence.

Any help appreciated,
Cheers

When you buy for Friends and Family, you can buy on their behalf using your account as soon as they are eligible. When I buy away tickets using friends numbers through my account I have to wait until it comes down to their points.

I think that answers your question but struggled to see what you were actually asking.

Mental_blue said:
When you buy for Friends and Family, you can buy on their behalf using your account as soon as they are eligible. When I buy away tickets using friends numbers through my account I have to wait until it comes down to their points.

I think that answers your question but struggled to see what you were actually asking.

I think it does, yeah! It may have been a badly worded question, but I was just wondering if I could actually select them on my account and buy for them when they become eligible, which I obviously can! Good stuff! Cheers :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.