Friends in high places

Ronnie the Rep

sitting in a lounge somewhere drinking beer
I recently employed a Spanish guy who I have done business with for a few years. He is a mad Barca fan.

He has often mentioned that he knew a lot of people in Barca and he sent a picture of him with the European Cup on the night they beat arsenal but I didn't really take him seriously

He just emailed me to say that one of his best friends is our new CEO and that he has got VIP tickets for me and him for the scum match at the Etihad on December 8th!!

Anybody else have a friend who turned out like this?

Ronnie the Rep said:
I recently employed a Spanish guy who I have done business with for a few years. He is a mad Barca fan.

He has often mentioned that he knew a lot of people in Barca and he sent a picture of him with the European Cup on the night they beat arsenal but I didn't really take him seriously

He just emailed me to say that one of his best friends is our new CEO and that he has got VIP tickets for me and him for the scum match at the Etihad on December 8th!!

thats handy ronnie but to be honest i'd rather sit where we usually sit, we are in bang 6-1 and out. i never give them a fucking penny or the time day.

hang on, the etihad? can i come pleeesee.

Met this spanish geezer on holiday who's going to make me a multimillionaire timeshare owner, now that he's got all my cash. He must be on holiday inland because I've not heard from him for a few days.

Ronnie the Rep said:

Yes and not just someone who knows a football administrator- LOL.

de niro said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

thats handy ronnie but to be honest i'd rather sit where we usually sit, we are in bang 6-1 and out. i never give them a fucking penny or the time day.

hang on, the etihad? can i come pleeesee.

I thought he was taking the piss but apparently not! Don't know where the seats are yet but who cares!

I might fly up instead of driving just to be posh for the whole day :-)

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

OK, smart arse. What do you mean by that?

sjk2008 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

It's not my place to spill but let's just say the North-West MD of a major catalogue distribution company once nodded in recognition at a recruitment drive.

Lucky Toma said:
sjk2008 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

It's not my place to spill but let's just say the North-West MD of a major catalogue distribution company once nodded in recognition at a recruitment drive.

He always has to turn everything into a willy waving competition.

Lucky Toma said:
sjk2008 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Just sayin its hardly a 'high place' is it..... I was brought up in an area where seeing footballers/ 'celebs' was an everyday occurance so maybe Im just a bit
blasé about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.