Friendship Scarf

Scottyboi said:
Friendship scarfs what fucking next standing next to people of different religions or race? Not in my life am telling you!
;) fishy fishy

Are you fucking real? I take it then, you've changed your tune since you were away working with these people 'of a different race', taking their money?

*reports post*

I thought i'd get the ball rolling mate.

glen quagmire said:
Scottyboi said:
Friendship scarfs what fucking next standing next to people of different religions or race? Not in my life am telling you!
;) fishy fishy

Are you fucking real? I take it then, you've changed your tune since you were away working with these people 'of a different race', taking their money?

*reports post*

I thought i'd get the ball rolling mate.

Bloody small white writing...:)

Lythamblue said:
you could buy some gloves on string to go with your scarf.......
have one with 4 fingers and a thumb and the other with 6 fingers and 2 thumbs
there you have it, half city / half stoke gloves !!

Thats great well funny!!! nearly chocked on my dinner!!

Got one of them friendship scarf's at them semi=final never again right rip off when i got home and washed it the utd. half fuckin ran.

A FRIENDSHIP SCARF?! A FRIENDSHIP?!. ON A SCARF?! A SCARF? OF FRIENDSHIP?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
UHHH IM GONNA BE SICK

daveduke67 said:
Does anyone know where I can get a City/Stoke friendship scarf to go with the one I got at the derby and at the Wembley semi.

I like to show that I'm a football fan first and foremost and that accepting a game needs two teams to go ahead. By wearing a friendship scarf it shows that, whilst first and foremost I am a City fan, I am happy to acknowledge the other team and that I am supporting their involvement in the game.

I am particularly fond of the derby ones as it represents close the two clubs are and how, despite our rivalry, we can share our colours on a scarf and show that we can get along together.

I'd sooner pay me money an' just MCFC turned up. We'd be two nowt up in no time. Second half might be a bit of a downer but I'd fancy us to hang on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.