Friendship Scarves/Pennants

Why Always Ste said:
buckotheblue said:
why do they have coms on? Should'nt it be etihad stadium?

We aren't allowed to call it the Etihad stadium during Chumps league as Etihad isn't an official sponsor or something?

This is what I was told.
Agreed. UEFA keep a tight rein on their sponsors, hence the normal adverting hoardings come down or, in the case of the modern electronic hoardings, are switched off. You won't see any of the usual Etihad Airlines ads around the pitch during CL games.

I noticed a week or so ago there wasn't even any Madrid product there at all (just the Dortmund and Ajax), so I assume this was a makeshift product developed quickly as there are some sort of barriers due to rights.

I wonder how the guys selling scarves on the streets will get around Real Madrids block on name/image rights. No doubt their legal teams will be on the case as we type.

daveduke67 said:
I wonder how the guys selling scarves on the streets will get around Real Madrids block on name/image rights. No doubt their legal teams will be on the case as we type.
Haha

I hope UEFA are gonna keep their official sponser, Amstell happy this year by letting them sell their shit lager at half time?

Never mind FFP or whatever the fuck it's called, I demand to know who's idea it was to ban alcohol in the ground.

tidyman said:
I hope UEFA are gonna keep their official sponser, Amstell happy this year by letting them sell their shit lager at half time?

Never mind FFP or whatever the fuck it's called, I demand to know who's idea it was to ban alcohol in the ground.

This pisses me off. Made it worse when I found out the FIFA have actually forced Brazil to sell beer in the grounds during the world cup. Even though there was a law banning it.

SteWadda said:
tidyman said:

This pisses me off. Made it worse when I found out the FIFA have actually forced Brazil to sell beer in the grounds during the world cup. Even though there was a law banning it.

He'll be helping himself to most it, no doubt. That'll mean him taking more time off from his breakfast show due to the fact he'll be pissed all the time.

Impeccable said:
SteWadda said:
tidyman said:

He'll be helping himself to most it, no doubt. That'll mean him taking more time off from his breakfast show due to the fact he'll be pissed all the time.

That reply is just nuts.

tidyman said:
Impeccable said:
SteWadda said:

That reply is just nuts.

Hopefully, he'll take that twat Irani with him, too

;-)

daveduke67 said:
I wonder how the guys selling scarves on the streets will get around Real Madrids block on name/image rights. No doubt their legal teams will be on the case as we type.[/quote
Funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.